Friday, September 9, 2022

 Hello Everyone, been out of pocket lately. I have to start off by saying l have the best wife in the whole world. You see I'm a royal pain in the ass. Today we were at the drug store and as we were checking out this cute little high school girl checking us out asked if we needed a bag. So me, being a smart ass, asked her did she say my wife was a old bag. Well she turned 10 shades of red and the wifey just rolled her eyes. The night before the wifey is outside with the dog with her back is to the sliding glass door and l banged on the door with my ring. .She jumped two feet and she told me to come outside  and watch the dog. Glad she didn't lock me out but the dog was still outside with me. Earlier that day she was cleaning out the toilet. l came up behind and told her she was doing a good job. She was pissed because l scared her. So l had to leave quickly because l had to laugh and l didn't want to push my luck because she had the toilet cleaning brush in her hand. l was at Bassil's Hardware today and got a toilet anchor repair kit to fix the bolts since they were loose. Fixed one side but the other side was stripped so l guess I'll have to call a plumber because the the wifey say's she too busy to fix the toilet correctly. Had to have a martini when l finished but l did wash my hands first. Told the wifey there is no way in the world she could die before me. She's going directly to heaven when she passes, me I'll probably be going to purgatory for a few years. Have you guessed my religion. Till next time peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hello Everyone, hope you have a good week. Getting close to Christmas and l hope y'all have your shopping done. Haven't done to muc...