Wednesday, September 14, 2022

 Hello to anyone and everyone. I was checking out at a store with the wifey the other day and they had this very cute young lady at the register. l turned to my wife and said that l was probably old enough to be her uncle. Well my wifey burst out with laughter. What's up with that? Feeling pretty good about myself. Went to the doctor the other day and she (yes l have a female doctor and l think she likes me) said that l have the body of a 65 year old not bad for a 68 year old. Exercising now because l saw myself naked yesterday and l had my glasses on. So at least five minutes a day l'm going to get fit and also not look at myself naked if l'm wearing my glasses. Everyone have a good day. Go Saints.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hello Everyone, hope you have a good week. Getting close to Christmas and l hope y'all have your shopping done. Haven't done to muc...