Monday, August 15, 2022

 Nothing going on today except it's hot, hot, and hot. Was washing my car at one of those do it yourself places and l dropped the stupid hose. Slipped trying to get it, got wet, and full of suds.  Good part is l won't have to take a bath today. Good news too, one of my son's sold his car yesterday and now is looking for a new one. It is unbelievable how expensive autos are.  Does anyone get tired of watching network TV. I mean how many commercials can they run in a program. I don't need 99.9% of the medicine they are trying to sell on TV. I think they are making up stuff to make people think they are sick and need to take their medicine. Wonder if we are the most medicated nation in the world? I prefer beer but not too much. Just saw where some company (don't know their name) is pushing digital concerts how stupid is that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hello Everyone, hope you have a good week. Getting close to Christmas and l hope y'all have your shopping done. Haven't done to muc...