Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Hello Anyone and Everyone,   

 I'm starting my own blog to say hello to everyone  and to get to know more about everything. I want this to be a pleasant  place to be. It's raining right now so l thought this would be a good time to start. l really don't know what I am doing but l'm going to learn as l go along. I've gone thru life not knowing what l was doing quite a few times but l'm still here(thank you God).  Our dog Mama(not my choice of a name) is a Labrador Retriever and she doesn't like the rain. She just now wanted to go out and when she stuck her nose out she looked at me and went to her bed. I'm really thinking about not watching the local news anymore. Living in the New Orleans area and watching the news is sooo depressing.  If you've never  been to New Orleans it's really is a beautiful city. Unfortunately can't recommend at this time, hopefully in the future l will be able to. Been here just about my whole life. The food is really world class. You can go into some little rinky dink  looking restaurant and get a really great meal. 















No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hello Everyone, hope you have a good week. Getting close to Christmas and l hope y'all have your shopping done. Haven't done to muc...